Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beer, Homebrew, and Bourbon in and around Kansas City

The purpose of this blog is to provide information, reviews, and current happenings in the Kansas City area.  I'm a homebrewer and an avid beer tester.  My plan is to provide reviews on different beers and answer questions about homebrew or beer tasting.  The craft brew movement is growing and there are so many choices now that it's difficult to make decisions at the liquor store.  I want to help people in joining in the craft brew/homebrew movement and in expanding their beer horizons beyond what they see advertised on TV.  I will be taking requests for beers to review.  Shoot me an email fatcatkcblog@gmail.com and I will give you my opinion if I've had the beer before or try and find it locally and review it. Onward fellow (and future) beer testers!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment