Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Cousin's 21st Birthday



My cousin turned 21 last week and is now fair game to my craft brew harassment.  He went to the license bureau to get his new ID and then straight to the liquor store.  His first beer purchase as a legal adult was Sam Adams Irish Red.  That's my boy.  Later that day he asked me what other beers should he get?  Well that seems like he just enrolled in FatCat's Craft Beer College.  Now we have 14 beers of various styles to cut his craft beer teeth on.   



Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
FatCat's The British are Coming Pale Ale
Schlafly Kolsch
Sam Adams Summer Ale
Spaten Franziskaner Wheat
Founders Centennial IPA
Boulevard Tank 7
FatCat's Big L Brown Ale
Optimator Doppelbock
Founders Porter
Sam Adams Cream Stout
FatCat's Car Bomb Stout
Bells Third Coast Old Ale
North Coast Old Rasputin

No comments:

Post a Comment