Thursday, February 16, 2012

Left Hand Ambidextrous @ The Saucer


Tonight the Flying Saucer is tapping a rare keg of Left hand Ambidestrous Stout at 7pm.  I tried doing some research on this brew and Beer Advocate only has 2 reviews on this brew.  With only 2 reviews I would have to assume this beer is super rare.  It is a 10.2% ABV Oak Aged Milk/Sweet stout that I want in my belly.  I am predisposed tonight so I will not be experiencing this brew.  Here is where I turn the tables on you!  If any of you guys get to try this brew let me know what you think.  I will live vicariously through your taste buds and you can share your review with fellow KC area beer geeks.  FatCat's counting on you.

It goes without saying, have fun and enjoy responsibly.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I tried.and failed miserably. I got there at 10:30 (after work) and it was already sold out. Kellan said it had gone quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got to enjoy some other brews in it's place. Thanks for the heads up. I was going to try and swing by yesterday to see if there was any left from the night before. Waldo Pizza has something on their site about the Left Hand Ambidextrous being an upcoming tap. I'm not sure when though.

      Delete
    2. Of course, that is a given! May have to check up on the Waldo Pizza lead myself.

      Delete