Monday, October 10, 2011

FatCat's Brand Spankin' New Rating System

I wanted a quick and easy way to express my overall feelings of a brew.  I contemplated my inner most cave man and broke it down in the simplest terms, Would I buy this again and would I advise someone else to buy it?  With that being said, here is the new ranking system to express my caveman grunts.  This is posted at the bottom of the Epic Brew page.


Every Day Rating System:





5 Drunken Gnomes = Epic - Buy it, it's awesome!
4 Drunken Gnomes = Almost Epic - Not quite for everyone but if you're a beer geek buy it!
3 Drunken Gnomes = Not Bad - It's a decent brew, check it out when you get a chance.
2 Drunken Gnomes = Mehhh - Something new to try if nothing else tickles your fancy.
1 Drunken Gnome = Booo - I wouldn't even give this to my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment