Wednesday, November 9, 2011

When Zombies attack!

I mentioned a while back I brewed an Imperial Stout that was affectionately named the Zombie Apocalypse.  It's been aging and was finally bottled about a month ago.  I'm a fairly lazy individual so I don't bother to take the labels off of the beer bottles I use for homebrew, I just label the caps.  Of course this could unknowingly lead to a zombie outbreak.

Super Dave was over the other day helping me bottle up some of my homebrew and acting as official inventory reduction officer.  He asked me if it was cool to drink the Free State Octoberfest in the fridge which I said was no problem.  Super Dave popped the cap and took a swig from the bottle.  His face contorted slightly as he ingested the liquid from the bottle which was assumed to be Octoberfest.  "Dude I don't think this is Octoberfest".  What Super Dave didn't know was that he had just been attacked by the Zombie Apocalypse.  So anytime you're at Casa de FatCat always check your caps or you could be the next victim of the Zombie Apocalypse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment