Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Rememberance

I followed my gameplan to the T.  I enjoyed my Irish Car Bombs and scarfed down tons of Shepard's Pie.  I embraced my uneventful St. Patrick's day without having to deal with drunken masses.  I did however expect some entertainment on the social networking front.  What could be better than other people's drunken Facebook posts?  Well I was let down completely on that front.  I decided to start taking notes on my own drunken thoughts throughout the night to entertain myself.

"You're just not partying until you injure yourself with a cheese grater!" (And yes I did injure myself with a cheese grater)

"I discovered the secret of the Guiness widget!  Anyone interested please email me before they try and kill me"

"If you don't have a righteous beard clean up towel(s) then you're just not that cool."

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment